Thursday, November 11, 2010

Finally, my name up in lights!


Ok, this was our first attempt at capturing sparkler writing,
demonstrated beautifully by my mum;


I had the idea from a newspaper cutting my mum gave me, explaining how you could take photos of fireworks and sparklers creating not just an instant image of someone waving a stick around, but with a slower shutter speed you can record something way more special!
  


My hubby even had a go, showing that he can spell his name! My step daughter was more creative, starting with her name (which obviously needs to be written with the letters back-to-front), then a star with a firework in the background.

 


 And for the piece de resistance...the whole family lined up;


Rebecca x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bex - brilliant sparkler writing ! Mum & Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...