Monday, June 27, 2011

Everybody Loves Cushions!


Don't they?? Well I definitely do.....throughout most of my life 
my favourite saying has been 
"that fabric would look great as a cushion!"


That's what happened here....this fabric was originally a tea towel! 
Nice as a tea towel I suppose, but great as a cushion....


The ribbon was found in my local craft store and matches almost exactly...


I shall explain my cushion addiction a little more....while visiting a fabric store recently (and where I purchased the mother of pearl button below) I got chatting to one of the owners. I was asking her advice on projects I was planning and enquired about some fabric that had caught my eye, when asked what I would be using the fabric for...I answered "for a cushion". Another fabric was laid out for inspection and she asked me once again what I would be using it for....my reply "a cushion". A sample of trimming made of pretty fabric flowers on netting was offered up to another material and I asked how best to secure it in place....unfortunately she asked the question again - what would I be using it for....sheepishly I had to answer..."cushion".....see what I mean! But I just can't resist...


Bex x





3 comments:

  1. The cushion looks great and relaxing! I like it! Thanks for sharing this images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too. This one turned out so pretty. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loe the fabric pattern :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...