Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The First Chapter

Today, I spent the afternoon with my close friend, Colleen. Over a much needed cup of tea, we discussed where my future was headed. Once again I find myself in-between jobs and wondering what to do now! For not the first time I am unsure which avenue to take now, my passion is painting and photography but I am self taught, haven't been to art college or had any training and have no idea where to start.
Colleen is one of those friends who inspires and makes you think about life in a completely different way to how you have ever considered it before. So, several cups of tea later and the answer....A BLOG!!
The plan....to write about my love of oil on canvass and beautiful photos and display them.
The future.....watch this space....

                                                                                       © REBECCA WARD 2010



3 comments:

  1. Bex,
    You're there! You are doing it and already with a custom blog header and everything! I'm so glad that you are sharing your creativity. It's important. Can't wait to see what else you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo. Captured perfectly. Here's to inspiration and creativity. Its all started coming together now. Now's the time to start enjoying and seeing the good in things hopefully that will help to find your mojo again. Love little sis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly have an amazing gift. It's about time the world got to see it...

    Congratulations on creating a beautiful space, which reflects you so brilliantly. Even though I know how talented you are, and have seen what you've created over the years, it blew me away seeing it all in one place - it totally confirms that it's not the camera that does the work, but the eye of the person standing behind it.

    Love the new oil painting too. SO glad you started this journey - can't wait to see where it takes you.

    Love always,

    Jxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...